Tennis is one of the most costly sports for child participation – children out-grow and wear out their rackets, shoes and clothing. When tennis strings break – restringing is needed. Tennis balls lose their pressure and need to be replaced. In order to perform at a higher level more advanced coaching is required. Competitive tennis tournament match play is critical for player development and advancement. All of this costs money which is why your financial support is so greatly needed. Please click on PBJTP tennis ball below to make your donation today. Thank you.
With your financial support we can continue to provide the following:
- Tournament Entry Fees = $50.00 each
- Food & Transportation = $30.00 per tournament
- Tennis Rackets = $90.00 each
- Tennis Team Uniform = $40.00 each
- Tennis Shoes = $75.00 per pair
- Tennis Balls = $80.00 per case
- Tennis Coaching = $250.00 per month
- Training equipment & supplies = $50.00
- Academic assistance & school tutoring $35.00
- College Scholarship Funding = $1,000
- Plus financial assistance for our ongoing and special event programming.